- Time: 3 hours. Total marks: 80 marks
- All questions are compulsory.
- The question paper consists of 30 questions divided into four sections – A, B, C and D.
- Section A contains 6 questions of 1 mark each. Section B contains 6 questions of 2 marks each, Section C contains 10 questions of 3 marks each and Section D contains 8 questions of 4 marks each.
- There is no overall choice. However, an internal choice has been provided in few questions of 3 marks each and 3 questions of 4 marks each. You have to attempt only one of the alternatives in all such questions.
- Use of calculators is not permitted.